Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bah hahahaha!

I just read the one post I did here before life became truly crazy.

"My aim is to update this blog several times a week. I'll be honest. Life is busy and I've already mentioned my disorganization. There may be weeks when I slack a little."

...said the woman 3 months ago. lol Well, I am getting back to my routine. I'll just call the break between posts my summer vacation. Yes, I am getting back to blogging. I'd ask if you missed me, but unless you read my other blog, you barely knew me. I'm going to start posting meals and menus, and to do lists, and all kinds of stuff. I have so many fun things going on in my life right now! I purchased the rest of my mentor's candle business, so I have something like 500 candle molds now. I have so much wax I barely know where to start! We now have a new fully functional stove that I have NOT lit on fire yet (that is kinda how the old one died). We got it the day before the microwave died, so that's a blessing. We were using two burners and the microwave to cook for a while. Now, life without a microwave is getting to be the norm. School starts in a little more than a month. I'm training to do a marathon with Team in Training. I am trying to greatly grow the business. The house is still torn up while the waterproofing and reconstruction downstairs goes on. And on and on goes the list. My disorganization is becoming more and more evident and dangerous.

So, my blogging time is almost over for today. I have a to do list that is incredibly, and may I say unrealistically, long. I'm going to cut this off now and move to the next thing on my list. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment